Live at The BBC/ Maida Vale Studios, recorded fot The Radio 1 Rock Show with Daniel P. Carter, 8 December 2014. First broadcast on 12 December 2014.
"We've invested all our heart, blood and sweat in this project. It took us months to complete this extraordinary release and we are dying to finally have it out. We are literally bursting with pride as it's probably THE most quality of all Behemoth's releases ever! "BBC The Satanist" studio sessions recorded 100% live brought new energy to our songs and with no doubts is a complimentary element to "The Satanist" opus!" - Nergal.
This unique record is a Behemoth first time ever live BBC recording. It is absolutely special one and, apart from the music, this is what stands behind it:
- The vinyl has been pressed at The Vinyl Factory UK using legendary EMI 1400 press, the unit which produced some of the most emblematic vinyl records in music history including 'Revolver' and 'Sgt. Pepper' by The Beatles, Pink Floyd's 'The Dark Side Of The Moon', Sex Pistols 'God Save The Queen' and more;
- This is the first Behemoth issue which, besides the vinyl LP, includes the CD with the same material as well;
- The cover has been painted by Daniel P. Carter, and the whole thing has been issued with a custom packaging with hand made elements designed by Bartek Rogalewicz/ hellywood.net;
- 180 g vinyl (Black, Baltic Amber Clear or Scorched Temple Grey), 45 rpm speed;
- Custom shape heavy gatefold (600g) with CD insert, designed especially for this release;
- Gold printed black 230g cardboard LP inner sleeve;
- CD inner sleeve with hand stamped Behemoth logo;
- painting by Daniel P. Carter;
- design and custom gatefold packaging by Bartek Rogalewicz/ hellywood.net
video teaser by Bartek Rogalewicz