Post jobs, find pros, and collaborate commission-free in our professional marketplace.
Get your team aligned with all the tools you need on one secure, reliable video platform.
Browse and buy exceptional, royalty-free stock clips, handpicked by the best.
Shot on a Sony a7S II and the Mitakon 50mm f/0.95 in 4K with S-Gamut3.Cine/S-Log3. I was manly trying out After Effects' own 3D Camera Tracker. Graded in DaVinci Resolve after applying the wonderful Neat Video noise reduction and FilmConvert. Huge thanks to my brother and his four clones for helping me with the shoot.
Watch the VFX breakdown to find out how I achieved these effects: davidequatela.com/vfx-breakdown-of-floating
Here it is on Vimeo: vimeo.com/153570964
See some of the before and after shots on my website: davidequatela.com/floating
All of the sounds are from freesound.org:
• klankbeeld — freesound.org/people/klankbeeld/sounds/251395/ (CC BY 3.0)
• kiefspoon — freesound.org/people/kiefspoon/sounds/144551/ (CC0 1.0)
• luciolepri — freesound.org/people/luciolepri/sounds/187365/ (CC BY-NC 3.0)
• sfx4animation — freesound.org/people/sfx4animation/sounds/268880/ (CC BY-NC 3.0)
• pushkin — freesound.org/people/pushkin/sounds/100414/ (CC0 1.0)
• pushkin — freesound.org/people/pushkin/sounds/100415/ (CC0 1.0)
• byMax — freesound.org/people/byMax/sounds/327990/ (CC0 1.0)
(CC BY 3.0) creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
(CC BY-NC 3.0) creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/
(CC0 1.0) creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/