Here is an overview of the Building and City Modules in the ASTERRA platform for San Mateo County.
Building Module -
- Identify the Flood Zone for all Properties
- Identify the Water Surface Elevation and Flood Depth for properties in the 100 YR coastal or riverine (rainfall-created) event
- Identify potential economic losses from the 100YR event using FEMA's Damage Curves
- Export Results to PDF
- View the 100 or 500 YR Flood Scenarios (FEMA) or the 1-6 foot Sea Level Rise Scenarios (NOAA)
- Develop Exposure Analysis at the County or Neighborhood Level for more than 50 asset data layers
- Utilize +50 georeferenced asset data layers across dozens of federal agencies
- Utilize real-time data layers - including building footprints, critical infrastructure and key resource facilities, and roads - from Open Street Map
- Export Results to a PDF for documentation
- Building Module integration with Zillow Estimate data to provide automatic queries. Simply click on a building and we automatically determine the structure type, cost, and occupancy type to provide the estimated losses.
- City Module integration with local data from San Mateo County OR from data generated in the current Sea Level Rise project
- Integration of the Sector Level Analysis and Real-Time Level Analysis from our Version 1.0 platform