Japanese Version -> vimeo.com/164839474
Have you ever thought about experiencing neuromuscular disease in your body ?
bioSync allows to share such kinesthetic experience by jacking into / being jacked by another person.
We developed a special electrode system that enables the same electrodes to perform biosignal measurement and stimulation simultaneously.
Connecting the human body provides new schemes for the society. This enhances product designing for patients; interactive sports training; and interactive rehabilitation.
Jun Nishida | http://junnishida.net
** Press Kit is available on the website.
Extended Abstract at CHI 2016 | http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?doid=2851581.2890244
Our demos/presentations are available at ...
- p-ban.com GUGEN 2016 Hardware Competition @ Tokyo Japan, Dec. 17 // Best Award //
- ACM UIST2016 Student Innovation Contest @ Tokyo Japan, Oct. 18 // Honorable Mention Award //
- Art & Technology Tohoku 2016 @ Iwate Japan, July 2 // Excellent Award //
- Microsoft de:code 2016 @ Tokyo Japan, May 23-24
- ACM SIGCHI 2016 @ California USA, May 7-12
- G7 Innovation World Festa 2016 @ Tsukuba Japan, May 14
- Microsoft Innovation Award 2016 @ Tokyo Japan, Apr. 23 // Best Entrepreneur Award //
- Laval Virtual 2016 @ Laval France, Mar. 23-27, // Laval Virtual Award: Environment & Health //
- IEEE VR 2016 @ South Carolina USA, Mar. 19-23 // Honorable Mention for Best Demo //
- IPSJ Interaction 2016 @ Tokyo Japan, Mar. 2-4, // Interactive Presentation Award //
- Virtual Reality Society of Japan @ Tokyo Japan, Sep. 9-11
- Augmented Human 2015 @ Singapore, Mar. 9-12