TUNDRA = BUGS = CRAZY right?
There is a lot more to the tundra than bugs, but few visit this northern wilderness. Paddling ancient waterways, our extended family discovers an exotic realm that is more isolated, varied, and memorable than we imagined.
A film by Dan Clark.
- Expedition Team: Bruce Bembridge, Marilyn Toulouse, & the Clark family (Ava Fei, Koby, Alice & Dan)
- Sponsorship: Big Agnes (bigagnes.com), Ibex Outdoor Clothing (shop.ibex.com), Mountain Equipment Co-Op (mec.ca) and Royal Canadian Geographical Society (rcgs.org).
- Support: Arc'Teryx, Darn Tough Socks, Hellman Canoes, North Water, and Switching Gear
- Logistics: Susan Saunders & Eric Binion, Dave, Kristen & Liv Olesen, and Dan Wong
- Licensed Music: Ben Beiny, Lost Harmonies, Olive Musique and Peter McIssac Music
- Maps: David L. Witt, Seton Legacy Project
- Initial Inspiration: Bruce Bembridge, Peter Marshall, Jennifer Kingsley, and Ernest Thompson Seton
- Winner: Best Canadian Location - Waterwalker Film Festival 2017
- 3rd Place: Dirtbag Film Festival 2016
- Nominated: Spirit of Adventure Award - Canoe & Kayak Magazine 2016