The first Evans Scholarship House was established at Northwestern University in 1940, ten years after golf great Charles “Chick” Evans began the Evans Scholars Program for golf caddies. The current house has been rehabbed, expanded and fitted with the latest technology, making room for more Evans Scholars under one roof.

Loading more stuff…

Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?

Loading videos…