Strategic planning is more than figuring out what to do next. It first requires a deep dive into your current state – market demand and share, the financial contribution of caring for patients with cancer, your true capabilities and those of your competitors, and a firm understanding of the external trends and pressures for oncology. Without knowledge of these things, you cannot plot a course for change and success. And without a clear course, your cancer program will simply drift aimlessly. A strategic plan prepares you for the future. This webinar will share multiple oncology leaders’ experiences in strategic planning.
• Where to get the data and how to present it (I would do this one)
• Considerations in selecting your planning team
• What types of strategic initiatives to choose
• How to measure progress on your strategic plan
• What NOT to do when planning