“Companies don't improve the bottom line. People who are set up for success improve the bottom line of companies.”
ENGAGING managers who are equipped with the 21st century leadership tools f, manage to extract the best out of their teams, allow them to bring their best self to work.
The “Joy-Care Leadership” program combines well researched elements from Positive Psychology, Neuroscience research, Behavioral Economics and Gestalt. We marinated it with a humor, laughter, fun, improv theatre and play activating a “Whole mind approach” towards leading and connecting between cultures and generations.
Our program appeals to positive decision makers (mostly C-level) who want to strengthen leadership capabilities and elevate their organisation culture one notch higher to fit into the new era of “High Concept and High Touch” .
• Add Care and Joy as leadership tools
• Engage people to bring their best to work
• Increase talent retention
• Elevate morale, enthusiasm and camaraderie
• Tap into employees passion and talent
• Happier people extend more authentic happier service to your customers
• Create a context of pride, belonging, ownership, trust, feel impactful and fulfilment
• Bridge over culture diversity and generation X-Why gap.
In this clip, the GM of Marriott Singapore (now promoted to area GM) uses “The Joy-Care leadership” novel and radical training approach to redefining by experience the way individuals and teams lead with more care in a joyful way.