David Murrow is the guest on this live presentation. He shares about his book "The Map" and takes us through what he describes as the three journeys of manhood.
David Murrow cleverly translates the masculine spiritual life into an actual, ink-on-paper map. Then he shows men where to find the map in the New Testament and how to walk its ancient paths today.
Seven questions to ask one another:
1. Tell me about your work.
2. Tell me about your family.
3. What’s something you’re really good at?
4. What’s something that really makes you come alive?
5. What’s the biggest challenge you’re facing right now?
6. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
7. Is God actively working in your life now? How?
Promise Keepers series "More Than Bacon" provides top speakers available to churches via LiveStream for their Men's Breakfasts. You can take part in this popular, free event. To find out more go to promisekeepers.org.nz/morethanbacon.html