This is video preview and some viewport capture of a human heart 3d model.
This model for Cinema 4D and MODO is available here:
Animation was made in Softimage with ICE.
- Highpoly model was deformed by animated lowpoly proxy-mesh.
- Lowpoly cage has 3 blendshapes with fcurve profiles driving weight of corresponding shape in a loop.
- Phase offset for each shape was weight painted to achieve some shift in timing.
Then animation was send to experimental Lagoa-based jiggle system.
- Lagoa particles was emitted from polygonized original heart mesh with proper iso level to cover geometry
- Then Lagoa points was constrained to a offset surface of modified copy of beating lowpoly mesh and simulated
- Highpoly heart geometry was deformed by simulated Lagoa point cloud through smoothed proxy surface
here is a link to a softimage scene file with some mentioned lagoa constraints and defomers (pretty messy though): https://www.dropbox.com/s/txbi8x2d36sbi5p/lagoaAdvectionDemo_01.scn?dl=0
Contact me if you need this model in different file format or for discount.