Create a learning environment that focuses on achievement, outcomes and continuous improvement that fosters long-term student, faculty and institutional growth. The American Public University System (APUS) has achieved just that by developing an effective process that ensures the academic quality and integrity of online courses and programs.
Attend this session to gain the details of APUS’ process for conducting a system-wide interdepartmental review of online academic programs. The presenters will:
* Explain their interdisciplinary program review process, the key elements and stakeholders
* Demonstrate how to use data for continuous improvement
* Discuss the technologies used in the creation of fact books, dashboards and data warehousing for the review process
* Share examples on how administrators are held accountable to improving the learning environment for students and faculty
* Engage in a discussion on how other schools have developed internal processes to ensure the academic quality and integrity of courses and programs
To learn more about American Public University System, visit: apus.edu