An exploration of the relationship between real and virtual control.
A picture is mapped onto a digital cloth, which reacts to its environment in a realistic fashion. The user selects the desired image and then manipulates the display geometry in order to create rich visual compositions.
* Use a picture from the Camera or from the Photo Album as a texture.
* Switch textures on the fly.
* Place fixed handles anywhere on the mesh simply by double-tapping on the desired point.
* Toggle displaying the texture, the handles, the mesh outline, and the mesh grid.
* Customize the background color, the handle color, the outline color, and the mesh color.
* Use the iPhone accelerometer for realistic gravity.
* Save your compositions to the Photo Album at the tap of a button.
Get it here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/facecloth/id395148341?mt=8#
For more info: http://www.silentlycrashing.net/facecloth
The song in the video is "Forget About Him I'm Mint" by mclusky