Reading, commentary, and dialogue from the English translation of the Sanskrit Ribhu Gita.
Link to the book: satramana.org/html/ribhu_gita.htm
36. I am Consciousness alone. I am possessed of divine Knowledge. I am without any words to express myself. I am Brahman alone.
37. I have no meaning. "This" is without meaning. I am devoid of the meaning of all. I am Brahman alone.
38. I am ever pure, enlightened, eternal, totally blemishless. I am of the nature of the ever-blissful. I am Brahman alone.
39. I am of the nature of the eternal Perfection. I am Existence-Consciousness-Bliss. I am of the nature of nonduality alone. I am Brahman alone.
40. I am of the nature that cannot be described. I am without beginning and without end. I am not of the nature of insentient matter. I am Brahman alone.
41. I am without any sankalpa of my own. I am devoid of all nescience. I am all. I am That itself; I am Brahman alone.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?