Construction Solution GRAiT System
Real time field inspections, measurements, and issue management
Fully configurable solution - No programming needed
Do instant validations against the 3DModel in real time out in the field
Enabling personnel to bring the three-dimensional engineered models (3D models) into the field for construction provides transportation agencies, contractors, consultants, and vendors a better understanding of the design requirements and project status/condition with a virtual representation of project design. 3D models enable the identification of potential conflicts, errors in design and setbacks compared to traditional design and construction techniques using 2D plans and profiles. Although there are a tremendous amount of benefits to using 3D models in the field with visualization capabilities, the most significant benefit is that the data can be processed and used to automate a variety of construction activities.
• Improve project delivery by accelerating construction progress, making construction more accurate, cost effective and increasing safety on the job site
• Improved communication between stakeholder communities
• Enhanced clash detection and identification of possible errors and inconsistencies in design before construction
• Enable risk mitigation strategies
• Improved visualization of subgrade features and potential utility conflicts
• Enable use of 3D model for contractual obligation automating payment schedules
• Provide model validation and record accurate as-built information
Raxar Technology’s GRAiT System (Graphical Real-time Asset Inspection and Tracking System) allows for this transition from 2D to 3D workflows by enabling personnel to bring models into the field to perform a variety of tasks to automate and streamline the planning, design, construction, operations/maintenance and decommissioning seamlessly.
Once built, the model can be utilized throughout the full life-cycle; aiding in operations/maintenance, asset management and eventually decommissioning.
• 66% savings for grade checks
• Up to 85% for reduction of stakes
• 3% to 6% by volume for improved material yields
• 30% to 50% for uninterrupted earthmoving production
These results equate to savings of 4-6% of total project costs by using 3D models. Contractors claim 15-25% increased efficiency in earthmoving alone. Previous projects have demonstrated 8-month scheduling reductions and increases in productivity up to 40-50%.
-Federal Highway Authority
Please feel free to contact us for a demonstration!
Thank you for watching,
Raxar Technology Corporation Team