A story about Beth, a mother who is forced to the limit for her son Ash, putting her morality to the test.
Lifeline asks how far we'd push ourselves for the people we love. The film shows that even in a brutally impossible situation, there will always be something deeply human in everybody, a connection between every one of us.
"One of the best short films of the year" - UK FILM REVIEW
Supported by the BFI Future Film
Nominated - Best Narrative Short at OSCAR/BAFTA recognised International Rhode Island Film Festival 2016
• 1st Prize at International BAFTA/OSCAR qualifying Rhode Island Film Festival for Kidseye Award 2016
• Best Film at Cinemagic Belfast Film Festival 2016
• Best Student Film, Nottingham International Festival
• People's Choice Award, International IndieFlicks Festival 2016
• London Short Film Festival 2017 (BAFTA recognised)
• Rhode Island Film Festival 2016 (BAFTA/Oscar recognised)
• British Urban Film Festival 2016
• Cornwall Film Festival
• West Texas Film Festival 2016
• Kino Shorts 2016
• Move Me Productions Festival, Belgium 2016
• IndieFlicks International Film Festival 2016
Premiered at NFT1 in BFI Southbank (Feb 2016)
Starring BAFTA winning THIS IS ENGLAND's Rebecca Manley and Vauxhall Jermaine.
Written/Directed by Sam Jones