The National Vascular Disease Prevention Alliance* has collaborated with leading experts in the field, Dr Tim Leahy, Professor Rod Jackson, and Professor Mark Harris, to develop five video interviews on absolute cardiovascular disease risk.
These short interviews cover:
• what absolute risk means in practice
• overcoming barriers to using an absolute risk approach
• engaging patients to think about absolute risk
• assessing absolute risk in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
• assessing absolute risk in younger people.
These videos are only a few minutes each in length and provide you with an introduction into what absolute risk means in practice.
For more information, visit heartfoundation.org.au/absoluterisk