Jake Carter of The Omni Group gives an introduction to customizing LLDB through Python scripts.
* Visit the LLDB home page: lldb.llvm.org/
* …or the Python API reference: lldb.llvm.org/python-reference.html
* See Apple's LLDB Quick Start Guide: developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/IDEs/Conceptual/gdb_to_lldb_transition_guide/document/Introduction.html
* Get scripts from this video at Jake's lldb-scripts repository: github.com/JakeCarter/lldb-scripts
* Contact Jake through AverageJake.com or on Twitter: twitter.com/JakeCarter
[we apologize for the periodic audio problems]