Whats new on the last version of SILICA!
- Background WPA handshake sniffer
SILICA will always be listening for WPA handshakes. The captured handshakes
can be used later for cracking the pre-shared key using a dictionary attack.
Only the last valid handshake is stored for each AP, older ones are
discarded. A visual indication for Access Points for which a handshake has
been captured is displayed in the Network Listing Tab.
- SSIDs and MACs filters in Karma Mode
Allows full control of which network names are spoofed in Karma Mode, and
which stations are allowed to join the fakeAp.
- Better support for radius in fakeAP:
* Authentications attempts are logged and the hashes stored on the password
* Return EAP-Success to try to get clients to log to our fakeAP.
- Better logging of stations actions (association, connection, disconnection)
when in fakeAP mode.
- Fixed issue with the wordlist generator.