Australian University Sport (AUS) recently embarked on an innovative project to transform some existing resources for use in the online environment. Initially this involved the ‘Be the Influence’ program but AUS is also committed to developing a range of online courses to enable University sports administrators continue to improve and work more effectively.
The first four modules - the online version of the ‘Be the Influence’ program - are now available to you. Each module has been designed to enhance your existing practical knowledge and skills with each presented in a bite sized, video format. In addition, there are a range of multi-media resources to support the modules including readings, self-development activities, authentic user stories and quizzes.
You can take your time to go through each section, undertake them in any order and when all four modules have been completed you will receive a personalised certificate of attainment. The ‘Be the Influence’ modules are: governance; personal brand; managing teams on tour; and influencing peers.
Before you start the full course or any individual module you need to enrol on the host website. To do so simply use the following steps:
* head to isport.edu.au and scroll down to the COURSES section;
* click on either full course or each individual course;
* head to check out and apply any codes you have when or pay for your courses when required;
* fill in individual details as required (this will enrol you and log you in as an iSport user);
* you will receive a 'Welcome' email from iSport;
* you are then free to click on each individual course in turn and scroll down to access each part; and
* you can return at your convenience simply utilising your details to log in at isport.edu.au