This webinar will take you through how to review employee performance as a mechanism to unlock potential. This process allows a two way discussion to ensure expectations are clear, evaluate progress and jointly plan activities around workload, education needs and conditions of employment.
Cameron will also discuss what rewards for good performance in the workplace can look like. There are many other ways of showing appreciation – they need not be limited to remuneration – and are key a good retention strategy. This webinar will cover everything you need to know about:
• Performance management: understanding the cycle
• Reviewing performance: a continuous improvement strategy
• Planning for performance appraisals: the essentials
• How to build in regular performance appraisals
• Managing under performance: an opportunity for improvement
• Reward and recognition: beyond $
• Mentoring: how to start this on your farm
• Skills development: essential to success
Cameron will show you where the key information is online and how to access it quickly and easily to use on your farm.