Mobile Content - Webseries | Project: Waterman
Bloke. Mate. Back-stabbing bastard.
ABOUT | Project: Waterman
Waterman's corporate brief is to attract international investors. He's presenting Melbourne's exploding Public Transport Infrastructure rail sector to the world.
What Waterman doesn't know about Public Transport Infrastructure isn't worth knowing.
There's only one problem - Waterman is having a hard time separating his evolving conflicts of interest: the professional vs the personal.
How hard will he push the boundaries?
* 'Project: Waterman' offers the best and completely unintended personal insights of Nick Waterman, as he dumps surprise commentary on plot points and characters in 'The Contract.' All while trying to drum up business and investment for the best city in the world, Melbourne (Australia) - voted 9 and a half times 'the world's most livable city' by it's own people.
* MEDIA RELEASES - Callumny Films | linkedin.com/today/author/0_2Oau-W_rX7DxmEq3FqX1H4?trk=prof-sm
Meet Nick Waterman
* He's a 'little' 'Michael Clayton'. He's basically a 'fixer' - what Nick doesn't know about transport infrastructure isn't worth knowing
* transport infrastructure consultant and link-man/facilitator between STM Asia Pacific and Vic Transport Minister.
* 'The Contract' | imdb.com/title/tt4127268/combined