As skilled nursing facilities scramble to prepare for the upcoming Payroll-Based Journal (PBJ) reporting requirements, many are encountering more questions than answers. In this webinar, you’ll learn the top four mistakes to avoid in planning for PBJ reporting, as well as how to create a successful PBJ process at your organization. Our speakers provide insight on key success factors and risks, including report timing, contractor reporting, file submission and tracking, and more. You’ll also learn how using an end-to-end PBJ reporting solution can save time and prevent errors.
• Preparations and staff training
• Data gathering and reporting
• Contractor and census reporting
• Creating correct XML files
• Submitting PBJ files and tracking CMS acceptance
• Creating an end-to-end PBJ reporting process