BAHN MI SLAW FOR SRIRACHA SALMON BURGERS
Ingredients for Slaw:
2 carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
2 mini cucumbers, thinly sliced
1 cup shredded green cabbage or Napa cabbage
1 medium daikon radish, peeled and thinly sliced
½ teaspoon coarse salt
2 tablespoons Sriracha hot sauce
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
¼ cup cilantro leaves, chopped
Ingredients for Salmon Burgers:
4 Sriracha Salmon Burgers
4 hamburger buns or French rolls
4 Bibb lettuce leaves
1. In medium bowl, toss together sliced carrots, cucumbers, cabbage and radish.
2. Season with salt and let the mixture sit for 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, whisk together Sriracha and vinegar in a small bowl. Toss with sliced vegetables, and let the mixture sit for 15 minutes. Stir in chopped cilantro.
4. Grill or Sauté Salmon Burgers until cooked through. Place the hamburger buns on a grill, and toast until golden brown. Spread bottom half of bun with mayonnaise; top with lettuce leaf.
5. Top with a cooked salmon burger and bahn mi slaw. Serve with additional slaw if desired.