Domaine de la Grange des Pères produces one of the most outstanding wines in Languedoc, in contrast to the general idea that many have of the region.
Laurent Vaillé is also somewhat of a ‘contradiction’ specialist:
- Assimilating Cabernet Sauvignon into his red blend, which being outside the AOC compliance becomes mere ‘table wine’.
- Becoming a winemaker from scratch with the goal to ‘drop a bomb’ with is first vintage in 1992 by proving that the potential of his young vines.
- He works ‘organically’ yet doesn’t bother with the certifications, and keeps a modest and sensitive personality, despite his growing popularity....
Check out the interview with this phenomenon…
Topics covered in this episode:
- How can such a great wine be categorized as a mere ‘table wine’?
- Wine tasting courses.
- Learn the secrets of winemaking? Impossible!
- When Syrah becomes silky.