The old Literary Institute, Letterkenny, County Donegal stood on the junction of Lower Main Street and Oliver Plunkett Road since 1876. Doctor Crerand from Illistrin dontated it to the town. It was opened by Lord O' Hagan, the Lord Chancellor of Ireland.
It was used as a seminary to train priests before Saint Eunan's College opened. It was also a school, a social club and some businesses used it before it was demolished in 1994. The Central Library and Arts Centre is now on the site.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?