Tim Ekl of The Omni Group gives an overview of App Transport Security, an iOS 9/OS X 10.11 technology that encourages use of HTTPS for Web traffic.
Resources from this talk:
• The ATS technote was merged into the Information Property List Key Reference: developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/General/Reference/InfoPlistKeyReference/Articles/CocoaKeys.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40009251-SW33
• Use Your Loaf ATS blog post: useyourloaf.com/blog/app-transport-security/
• Neglected Potential ATS blog post: neglectedpotential.com/2015/06/working-with-apples-application-transport-security/
• WWDC 2015 session 706: developer.apple.com/videos/play/wwdc2015/706/
• Find Tim on Twitter at twitter.com/timothyekl