Palac ARA is one of the most striking retail properties in the Prague’s shopping heart. The building is located at the corner of 28.rijna and Perlova Street. Built in 1931 in functionalist architectural style and conceived to be the department store of those times, styled in an “American” manner. Originally the department store was known as ARA – named by the owner A. R. Amschelberg - and later became “Perla”. In 1993, the luxury department store was converted into an office building with a bank branch on the ground floor. ECE acquired the property in 2014 with intend to restore the old ambiance and glamour of the building. The renovation of the building façade was successfully done in 2015 and now proceeding with the further refurbishment of interior of the building.