Learn from Dr. Kamyar Hedayat, Integrative Medical Doctor at Full Spectrum Health Center in San Diego, about detoxification as it relates to pregnancy.
- What is the #1 source of toxins?
- Why do some get sicker or feel worse when detoxifying?
- When is detoxification recommended and when should it be avoided?
- What roles do adrenal exhaustion and liver dysfunction play as they relate to postpartum depression?
- What is 'drainage,' and why is it so important to focus on during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
- What are some remedies safe for pregnancy and breastfeeding?
Discover these answers and more; Presented at the November Natural Baby Pros / Your Natural Baby San Diego 'Meet the Practitioners' event.
For more information on our events, visit naturalbabypros.com/blog/297
For more information on Dr. Hedayat and Full Spectrum Health, go to fshcenter.com.