Is anyone in your family suffering from chronic respiratory infections? Nasal and sinus congestion? Persistent coughing? Sore throats? Learning disabilities? Skin and eye irritation? Or other ailments and symptoms that have even doctors scratching their heads? These could be warning signs that you have toxic mold in your home. Mold affects your entire family. Household mold can infest your home and infiltrate the health of your family! Discovery is the first step to removal. Quickly identify household mold with a home mold test kit. Our Combined Mold Test Kit will allow you to uncover, identify and follow-up with our family protection package for airborne, visible and hidden mold. What you don't know can hurt you. Know what you are dealing with before you call in the professionals. An educated homeowner is our best customer. Call us at 1-844-UTESTIT that’s 844-883-7848.