Has your church plateaued in it’s evangelistic effectiveness?
Perhaps, your church has stalled out in its evangelistic passion. People are not coming to faith and your members are not really engaging people into finding faith in Christ. The life-saving station has become the club of comfort.
Yet, other churches continue to grow year after year.
How do churches maintain their evangelistic passion and zeal to reach their community and be a transformative agent for the kingdom of God?
Their leaders have developed a sowing mentality.
They have learned to apply the law of sowing and reaping in their evangelistic efforts.
How do you develop a sowing mentality?
In this 60 minute webinar, plus some Q&A where you don’t have to travel or spend any money (though a donation is helpful) Gary Rohrmayer will join Chris Walker of EvangelismCoach.org and you will
* Discover how the principle of sowing and reaping works in evangelism
* Learn how to develop a sow mentality
* Receive ideas for incarnational outreach in your community
* Learn how to develop an effective promotion strategy
You can expect to learn how
* to earn the right to be heard in your community
* to do the “work of an evangelism” in your ministry
* not to waste money on bad marketing attempts