This video shows the Parochial Hall (Robertson Hall), Letterkenny, County Donegal in 1993. It was opened in 1878 by the Bishop of Derry at a cost of £800.
In 1881 a school started here and remained in place until 1976. It then became a parish hall for a number of years and the building was demolished in 1999.
Also on here are Gallagher's old hotel and the Courtyard Shopping Centre being built in 1993. It shows work both on the Main Street and on Pearse Road.