Check out http://letsknit2gether.com/2010/11/22/lk2g-086-rhinebeck-adventure-2010/ for complete show notes with links!
In this episode of our knitting web video series, our adventure at the 2010 NYS Sheep and Wool Festival in Rhinebeck, NY.
This year was full of so much fiber and fun we've tried to pack as much as we could into one episode so you could experience this fiber fantastic event!
* Corriedale, Border Leicester, Ouessant, Oxford, Coopworth, Gotland, Teeswater, Horned Dorset, Cotswold, Black Welsh Mountain, Jacob, Wensleydale, Soay, Leicester Longwool, Cheviot
What's on the set:
* Entree to Entrelac: The Definitive Guide from a Biased Knitter
* Town & Country Cardigan knitted in my handspun from the book A Fine Fleece: Knitting with Handspun Yarns by Lisa Loyd
What I am wearing:
* In the chair: Wooley Wormhead's Meret Hat
* At Rhinebeck: Nachaq in Qiviut from Alaska, Cascade Lana D'Oro Cabled Cardigan W204 in Blue Sky Alpacas Organic Cotton;Gretel Hat from Ysolda Teague knitted in Bijou Basin Ranch Yak/Cormo
Special thanks to Caitlin and Sara Healy!
When you support our sponsor, you support the show:
At checkout, be sure to leave a message telling them that youíre a fan of Letís Knit2gether and thank them for their support.