Deco mesh wreaths are great for decorating for the holidays and staying festive all throughout the year! They even make wonderful party decorations too! Follow these instructions to make a beautiful deco mesh wreath of your own!
1) Unroll several yards of mesh from your roll (do not cut it).
2) Secure pipe cleaners around the outside and third inner ring of a metal wreath frame.
3) Begin to scrunch and secure the mesh into the wreath using the pipe cleaners as ties. You want to make sure you space out the amount of mesh between each set of ties evenly.
4) Add a second row of deco mesh using the same technique but securing the material with pipe cleaners around the inner row of the frame. You can get really creative here and use a different color combination and make large or small loops depending on how dramatic of an effect you want to create.
5) Finally, cut off the extra ends left over on the pipe cleaners, fluff your wreath, and presto you’re done!
Find deco mesh rolls, pipe cleaner and wreath frames at Paper Mart!
Deco Mesh: http://bit.ly/29SpegD
Pipe Cleaners: http://bit.ly/29BXqtl
Metal Wreath Frames: http://bit.ly/29LpjTY