The Personalized Lifestyle Medicine Institute will be hosting the 4th Annual Thought Leaders Consortium October 22 & 23, 2016 in Phoenix, Arizona. This year's program is titled "Harnessing the Genomic Revolution: Breakthroughs in Personalized Precision Health Care." Attendees from around the world will be gathering to spend a weekend immersed in exploring the question of “What’s Next?” with some of today’s most renowned researchers, including:
• Siddhartha Mukherjee, MD, PhD – Medical Oncologist and Pulitzer-Prize Winning Author of The Emperor of All Maladies: A Biography of Cancer and The Gene: An Intimate History
• Daniel Kraft, MD – Fellow, The Aspen Institute; Medicine Chair, Singularity University; Founder, Exponential Medicine
• Rob Knight, PhD – Microbiome Expert and Co-founder of the American Gut Project
• Anita Goel, MD, PhD – Chairman and Scientific Director, NANOBIOSYM
• Helen Messier, PhD, MD – Functional Medicine Physician and Medical Director, Genomics, Human Longevity, Inc.
Seating is limited and early registration is encouraged. Find more information here: plminstitute.org