Affinity Photo, the award-winning professional image editing app, is to get a host of powerful new features in its next update.
Version 1.5 features announced today include:
• Advanced HDR merge producing full 32-bit linear colour space images
• An entirely new workspace for tone mapping
• Focus stacking to bring depth to multiple combined images
• Batch processing for smoother, faster workflow
• Macros to record and replay a set of commands
• An all-new way to edit 360 degree images
In this video, Ash takes a look at HDR and 360 image editing in Affinity Photo 1.5, coming in beta for Mac users in summer 2016, then in the autumn for PC.