At this point you have likely migrated or upgraded to the current branch version of System Center Configuration Manager. There are some big advantages of the recent version over the previous System Center 2012 Configuration Manager releases. However, since it's original release , there have been updates that provide many cool new features to the product.
Do you want to move from version 1511 to 1602? Do you skip 1602 and wait for the next release? How do I move between production and the Technical Preview releases? These questions and more will be answered in this webinar.
Agenda Items Include:
• Quick review of why, and how, to move from Configuration Manager 2012
• Overview of updates available in build 1602
• Overview of updates available in any additional production build available
• How to differentiate production from Technical Preview environments
• Do you need to have a Technical Preview environment?
Come listen, learn, & ask your questions!