Held on June 21, 2010, this webinar includes a discussion of what is happening nationally in the area of workforce development in child welfare and the implications of these projects for IV-E programs. Presentations focus on the ways in which each center is (or can) help states and schools of social work strengthen and support the child welfare workforce.
• Susan Kanak, Northeast and Caribbean Implementation Center
• Nancy Dickinson, National Child Welfare Workforce Institute
• Nancy Seibel, Quality Improvement Center on Early Childhood
• Miriam Landsman and Lisa D’Aunno, National Resource Center on Family Centered Practice
• Virginia Strand, National Center for Social Work Trauma Education and Workforce Development