Some notes from Alex, regarding bugs and usage:
- Autofocus in intervalometer: in Full Auto mode, it does autofocus,
but in A or M it does not (at least on my camera). Tou may also switch
the lens to MF.
- Zebra overwriting Canon menus: should be fixed in latest pre-
release, but this slowed down a bit the drawing routines.
- GlobalDraw: turns off zebras, cropmarks, spotmeter & audio meters
with a single click.
- Live View bug is still not fixed, sorry.
- Save Config is also safe to use (and you will usually want to use
In fact, from the debug menu, the only potentially dangerous is
draw_event (it is sometimes unstable on my camera). Not sure about the
items in the Boot menu... Powersave should be safe as long as you
don't forget your camera on :D
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?