· What strikes us as noteworthy about this scene?
· What intentional design choices were made by the HTH founders? What is gained, and what is lost?
· On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being a very traditional school and 10 being what we saw in this video, how would we rank our school?
· In what direction should our school be moving? How urgently? What impedes change?
· What micro-innovations could we try to gain experience with a model reflecting these design principles?
· Do our teachers have autonomy to design the curriculum? Do students have a role?
· What is gained by having the “teacher as designer”? What are the challenges?
· Do all students need to learn the same things?
· What micro-innovations could we try that would allow us to teach to our passions? To allow students to pursue their passions?
Bonus clip: vimeo.com/152765275