· What struck us as noteworthy about this video?
· How is failure viewed in our school culture? For students? Teachers?
· What are our students’ mindsets and motivations around failure?
· What are examples where students are encouraged to take risks on assignments, fail, and iterate?
· If a student bombs an assignment in our classes, do they have the opportunity to keep working to improve their achievement? What incentives within our school motivate students to embrace opportunities for failure? What are examples in our school where students iterate on assignments to produce something they’re proud of?
· What micro-innovations could we try that would give students more experience with recovering from failure?