· What struck us as noteworthy about this video?
· Why are school tests structured the way they are? Does this make sense?
· What is the purpose of assessment?
· Do our assessments align with the skills we want our students to learn?
· If students had open access to all resources, what would be the impact be on our current tests? If they could collaborate? Under what circumstances shouldn’t they have access to outside resources?
· What micro-innovations could we try to assess our own assessments? To explore ways to assess students in settings more like adult life?
Bonus clip: What are these students doing? vimeo.com/home/myvideos/page:1/sort:date/format:video