· What strikes us as noteworthy about this scene?
· Where in school are our students at their most creative?
· When students go after a problem with an approach that isn’t being taught, are they penalized or rewarded?
· Do our students have the opportunity to build on each others’ ideas? To sharpen creativity through collaboration?
· On balance, do we think our school is helping or hurting the development of student creativity? Is our school driven by compliance or creativity?
· Are teachers in our school allowed to be creative? Supported if they’re creative?
· What micro-innovations we could try to foster student creativity? Teacher creativity?