Summary of vital stats compiled from event staff, Guided online monitoring, and Edelman media/PR monitoring up to Dec 15th 2010.
- Numerous online listings such as This Is London and View London websites.
- 38 print articles and 2 radio mentions.
- 1200 Tweets with a combined reach into the millions.
- Tweeted by the likes of Creative Review, Boing Boing, StyleBubble, Contagious Magazine, Southbank Centre.
- Official videos featured on sites as diverse as Wired, Esquire, Fubiz, The Awesomer, Motionographer, FormFitfyFive and AgencySpy…
- 95k combined views of 3 official videos (and counting)
- Nearly 600k combined loads (equivalent of OTS for the videos)
- Video content embedded on over 560 blogs, websites and social media profiles
- 526 Vimeo likes
- Numerous UGC uploads across Youtube, Flickr and social networks
- 76% increase in HP UK Twitter followers
- 5k visitors during the coldest Nov/early Dec for 25 years
- 1200 competition entrants (TRON: Legacy Premiere tickets)
- 35k footfall at street level
- Overall OTS of 2.5m+ (and counting)
More detailed results such as blog screen grabs, choice Twitter screen grabs, Vimeo stats and an Excel sheet of full coverage available on request.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?