· What strikes us as noteworthy about this scene?
· How do we know our students are retaining what they study and are tested on?
· If someone gets an A on a test but forgets everything within a few months, did they learn it in the first place? What does it mean to learn?
· What do we want our students to remember from our classes a year from now? A decade from now? What is the lasting learning that we want them to take away?
· What micro-innovation could we try to see if our students are really learning? To promote deeper learning?