· What strikes us as noteworthy about this scene?
· Our current education model was defined by the Committee of Ten over a century ago. What skills and character traits did they want young adults to have for 20th Century assembly line jobs?
· What skills and character traits are essential for students for career and citizenship in the 21st century?
· Do we critique our assignments on the basis of which essential skills they’re developing?
· How can we assess student progress on essential skills?
· What micro-innovations could we try to accelerate student development of essential skills?