The "Not Enough" project is to raise self-esteem awareness...We're trying to get as many photographers as we can to do it so that it will really make an impact.
Basically the rules are:
1. Find family or friends who you can take a photo of.
2. Must be on a whitish colored background.
3. We perfer that the model wears a white shirt.
4. Take ONE photo per person.
5. DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE WORDS (they'll be added on via photoshop)
6.Then on January 1st we will all make our photo our profile picture on all the social networks we’re on for at least one week straight.
All photos will be posted on our site and all photographers will be fully credited for their participation.
For more info visit http://www.facebook.com/whoiamproject