Check out http://letsknit2gether.com/2009/05/19/lk2g-047-rhinebeck-2008-ravelry-meetup/ for complete show notes with links!
In this episode of our video podcast we revisit the 2008 NY State Sheep and Wool Festival. This time we speak to ravelers at the Ravelry Meetups and Ravelry Party.
We chat with:
* Casey (Casey) and Jess (Frecklegirl) and Small Bob finger puppet
* Lydia (PunkcatKnitter)
* Carrie (Dharmafey) from Socks in the City Podcast
* Diane (Knitmydream) and Eric (k2Tunes)
What am I wearing:
* At Rhinebeck - Fetching in handspun Buffalo and Noro Coat completed Winter 2005 from Jane Ellisonís Simply Noro made in Noro Kochoran
* In the Chair - FiddlesticksKnitting Whisper Scarf in Cherry Tree Hill Suri Alpaca in Peacock colorway on size US 2 needles. Completed Spring 2004.
Christina/eyes4books was our winner! Special thanks to Rachel at Dyeabolical Yarn for the beautiful one of a kind sock yarn for our giveaway.
This episode is sponsored by:
BIJOU BASIN RANCH
Use promo code LK2G at checkout for 5% off. All sales have a 100% no questions asked money back guarantee.