So since I pretty much say it all in the vid, when I first looked around for other people using Efudex the pics freaked me out and I couldn't find any video. Though I was absolutely greatful for the pics and blogs I did find I just figured I may as well document my own little miserable mess so that the next person trying to see what happens can see what I went through.
You can also view the Katy Perry - Hot N Cold Lipdub from the end of this video by itself here:
Here's a bit I wanted to squeeze into the vid but it didn't make it:
- Early inflammatory phase: During the first week of application, mild inflammation occurs
- Inflammatory phase: During following weeks, redness and swelling occur with some crusting and burning.
- Tumor disintegration phase: Lesions resolve as the skin exfoliates
- Healing phase: Over 1 to 2 weeks, new skin grows into the treatment area.
- Complete healing generally occurs within 2 months after treatment cessation. Your skin is healthy again.
Anyway, at this point still got a long way to go.
Last uploaded Thursday February 24th 2008