Can your sales and operations teams carefully articulate the differences between the value they provide and the value that B2B buyers must be seeing in their online experience? What is the difference between your company and an online shopping cart? Real brand differentiation happens when the combination of the products you offer and the services you provide meet your customers’ needs in a far superior manner than other options in the market.
In this informative webinar, we will share how the most effective distribution sales teams are using CRM and user-driven, self-serve business intelligence to:
- Differentiate themselves from online sources
- Transition sales roles from a transaction-based interaction to specialized engagement
- Use visual storytelling to underscore their value and add insight
- Improve their online presence through email and social marketing
- Leverage business intelligence to generate vendor cooperation and other advantages