Wealth is not about how much money you have but how you put your resources to use for future generations.
We do five things for families:
1. Leadership | We ready family leaders for the next challenge
2. Communications | We get families talking openly at the kitchen table
3. Purpose and strategy | We drive commitment to a collective family purpose and strategy
4. Governance | We develop governance models that meaningfully integrate the family
5. Education | We educate family members to become effective stewards